Ticket #683 (reopened defect)
fsodeviced shouldn't fail when loading alsa scenarios
|Reported by:||jama||Owned by:||morphis|
Currently when fsodeviced is loading alsa scenario and it's not valid (we have long history of alsa control renames and removals with different kernels), then whole fsodeviced dies (so e.g. user cannot use wifi to download better scenarios or beg/google for help).
2012-05-30T19:35:33.143755Z [DEBUG] fsodeviced : Found scenario 'voiphandset' - main volume = 0 fsodeviced: control.c:1680: snd_ctl_elem_list_get_id: Assertion `idx < obj->used' failed.
Much better behavior would be to write ERROR in log (saying which scenario file and which line is invalid) and then ignore this whole scenario or just that line and continue loading other scenarios and plugins etc. Don't let fsodeviced die, we need him! :).
- Milestone changed from cornucopia-0.12 to cornucopia-0.13
- Owner changed from mickey to morphis
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Status changed from accepted to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Milestone changed from cornucopia-0.13 to cornucopia-0.12